Monday, November 19, 2012

Dreams

This morning I had to get up at 6:30. Apparently I was really aware of the fact I would get little sleep, since weird dreams ensued.

I dreamed I was right where I was, in bed, only in my dream the alarm went off, so I got up to get ready for work. I was sitting behind my PC for a bit, as I do every morning, when I looked at the clock and realized it was just 2 AM. So in my dream I reasoned I must have dreamed the alarm went off. In stead of going back to bed, however, I went across the hall to Marlene who was apparently awake, and she was about to head out to some exam she had 6 AM. Don't ask me why she wanted to be there three hours early, but my dream-self offered to cycle with her there since I was awake anyway. Okay so now if I wasn't already, I'm positive this was a dream cause I would certainly never ever give up my warm bed for ANYTHING in the middle of the night. Anyway I went with her, dropped her off and arrived back home around 3:30. It was awful. I was thinking, I have to get up in 3 hours! I will have had no sleep! But at this point I woke up to discover it was 4 AM and I was still in bed. And despite the fact that I really did have to get up early, which I hate, all was right with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment