Tuesday, April 6, 2010

This weekend was easter and I have in fact been searching for eggs. I searched for and found a bunch in WoW but that's no surprise. What was weird was that while I was moving the TV so I would be able to watch Animal Planet from my desk I accidentally dropped an egg carton that was sitting on the TV (don't ask my why it was sitting there it was a convenient space at the time) and one egg that was still in it dropped to the floor. Or at least I could hear it fall (didn't sound like it broke) and I assumed it was on the floor. But when I looked for it later I couldn't find it. I've moved the whole fridge which the TV is sitting on around and found nothing and its really bugging me since if it's just gonna vanish I just know when it starts to rot its going to stink. A lot. So the great egg hunt is still on. Though I read on the internet eggs can stay fresh for up to 28 days so I guess I have some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment