Friday, April 2, 2010

Well I guess I'm just generally not that kind of person who updates their blog at regular intervals, so what.

Ok so just to come right out with it, I'm not exactly worlds best WoW player. I know I suck at pvp even though I like BG's (espeically with friends who I can follow around). And even though I used to be (I think) quite ok at pve (you know back when naxx was still for 40er groups and during black temple times and such) I somehow managed to earn a reputation as a, well, there's not really a nice way to put this, a screwup. I was thinking about how this has come to pass and I guess it's not so much that I make a lot of mistakes, it just that when I do, they're memorable.

Like last week when I was 10er ICC for the first time. (First time! so give me a break okay?)
Anyways, I did okay I think, sure I died a few times and I managed to set off some spirits at lady deathwhisper (but I lived!) but overall the run was not that bad. Still all I'm hearing this week is how fun it was when I died at Sindragosa.

So yes I died, but Onishi died as well, and bearmaster too if I remember correctly. It's just that when Sindragosa does this pullthing where we're all supposed to run away, I thought I was being extra skillig by blinking away and that was working just fine, until I accidentally blinked in the wrong direction and found myself at the wrong side of Sindragosa. Since she was doing her blue-dmg-shit under her belly I thought I'd carefully get back to the other side by walking in a WIDE circle around her... head. So off I went, thinking I was being so careful not to receive any cleaves. Yet I forgot (or may just havent even known though it makes sense) that she does this breath. As fate has it she breathes right as I'm strolling across, ciao. They all thought that was just hilarious.

Another stupid thing was in pdk25 with my hunter when anub was (thankfully) almost dead I suddenly noticed I wasn't shooting any arrows anymore and then I see in the top right a red bow icon. So my gun was broken. How the hell does it happen that my gun is kaputt when the rest of my equip was just fine? I should've kept my mouth shut of course, or just pretend to have a disc as I know caspi did once. But I just hat to blab about it the minute it happened. So funny, not :(. Now I'm the hunter who runs around without a weapon!

2 comments:

  1. every failure by my side was caused by lag :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAaaahahahahaaa!!! I thought you were tha bomb at WoW!!! Hilarious story!!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete