Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dear Blog,

This afternoon I was making a cheese sandwich for lunch when I cut myself using the cheese cutter, it bled like a bitch. Rakoo is staying here and he said I'm never to cut cheese again. I wanted to put a band-aid on it because it was bleeding so profusely but I couldn't find where I put them. My closet is just a teensy bit on the messy side. Anyway, halfway through my search it stopped bleeding so I just figured what the hell. I can already tell that I will probably find my band-aids at a time when nothing is bleeding and I absolutely don't need them at all. That's just how things go.

Rakoo wants me to mention that he was the one who heroically cut my cheese for me in the end.

In other news, it was very rainy today. It's supposed to be summer but so far the wheather hasn't acted like it. I'm still debating whether this is a good or a bad thing because on the positive side it is one of the first summers that it is not excruciatingly hot in here. And I got a tan in Zoutelande last week despite the wheather, so there.

Everything turned out better than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment