Sunday, August 14, 2011

My 'favorite' housemate returned home from holiday today, and has strewn the hallway with his belongings, as is not uncommon in his behavior. I was annoyed by this and several other displays of his return, and I decided to make a list of things that annoy me most about Hugo (I've decided for privacy's sake to change his name).

So, here goes:

Hugo clogs the hallway with his stuff, which is forbidden by our housing corporation and could get us all kicked out.

Hugo leaves the light on in the shower.

Hugo leaves the light on in the toilet.

Hugo leaves other things in the toilet as well, like brown skit marks. And yes it's disgusting and we DO have a brush for this sort of thing which apparently just doesn't occur to him.

Hugo leaves the light on in the kitchen.

Hugo leaves his dirty dishes in the kitchen.

Hugo claims every common space area that is not clotted with debris for himself.

Whenever Hugo comes home from work and discovers the kitchen populated, he launches into an anecdote about his day, his work, or some ailment that has befallen him, regardless of what conversation this interrupts.

Hugo loves being the center of attention. (I bet you got that already from what I said before this)

Hugo likes to have discussions and must have the last word.

Hugo doesn't clean, period. He pays us to do it. (we are suckers for money)

Hugo hogs cutlery, plates and other public kitchen stuff in his room.

Hugo leaves the toilet seat up.

I can assure you that, as I suppose this list already indicates, Hugo is not an easy guy to live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment